01 January 2016

First Post of the Year

Wouldn't you know it, some bizarre fluke of a type code error covers the danged entry

So I have basically filled this with over-explanations and silly stuff rather than have it block the real first entry from readable view.

I wish I knew how to correct this blinking thing. It's from Blogger. I had cut and pasted it from a Facebook entry.

Deleted that but even fresh typed that didn't work.

Furthermore, I never put a hashtag in (the code suggests it) nor did I provide labels ... well, I tried but removed them just in case.

Frustrating, too. But as the end of the code line says "dignity must prevail" making the source of the code intriguing since it suggests that something from a prior post may have played a part in this.

Anyway, Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment